Rules & Regulations
1. Consumption of alcohol before or during your participation in the Truck Pull will not be tolerated. At the discretion of the event organizers you may be disqualified and your entry fee will not be refunded.
2. Entrants may participate in the Truck Pull with more than one vehicle but each vehicle will only be allowed to enter one class. Each vehicle requires its own registration form and entry fee.
3. Truck boxes must be clean of debris. It is recommended that your cab also be clean to minimize your chances of having objects moving during an unexpected, sudden stop.
4. Each entry fee allows you two pulls. Your pulls will not be back to back.
5. Each truck requires a receiver hitch in good condition to participate. The weight sled requires a pintle hitch. We will have a few on hand but would appreciate those who have one of their own bringing it along with them. This will help the event run as efficiently as possible.
6. All participants, pre-registered or not, must be on site with their truck and have checked in at the registration table by 12:30 p.m. Your place in line will be announced over the loud speaker during the event. Participants that do not get in line on time for their pull will be disqualified and their entry fee will not be refunded.
8. Your registration is not valid until payment has been received by The Gilbert Plains – Grandview Agricultural Society. Each participant will be required to check in and sign a liability wavier at the registration table prior to the event on the day of the event. Failure to do so will result in disqualification and forfeiture of your entry fee.